The Phone Clip provides patients with the benefit of hands free talk time, when used with their cellular phone. Below are some tips to try when troubleshooting the pairing of a cellular phone to the Phone Clip.
- When a set of hearing aids are fit, make certain
– Both have been programmed together in Aventa 3 and
– The Phone Clip has been paired to the hearing instruments.
- Check that the Phone Clip has been charged for at least 3 hours, recent to the appointment time.
- Be sure that the Phone Clip is in pairing mode for the Bluetooth pairing sequence.
- Start with the Phone Clip in the off position. This is evident, when the multifunction button is depressed for several seconds and four blue blinking lights are seen on the Phone Clip.
- From the off position, hold the multifunction button down while looking for the following sequence to occur:
– A blue light will be seen, disappear, and then reappear. It is important that the multifunction button is depressed during this entire time.
– The Phone Clip will now be in pairing mode for the next two minutes.
- Once the Phone Clip is in pairing mode, initiate a search, pair, and connection sequence with the cellular phone. If the cellular phone does not seem to pair and/or connect, try the following tips:
- Reboot the cellular phone.
– Reset the Phone Clip by pressing the pairing button down for approximately 10 seconds.
– The pairing button is the small circular red button found when the silver cap is removed from the Phone Clip.
- Initiate the pairing and connection sequence with a different cellular phone.
– If the other cellular phone and Phone Clip appear to work together, this reinforces that the Phone Clip is functioning properly.