We recently asked our Facebook community about the first sound they really noticed after being fit with their new hearing aids. Here are some of the responses:
- My mum’s voice
- The ice cream truck
- My baby boy who is almost ten now!
- My first set was hearing a cat lap water out of the bowl, and my second set was hearing my stepfather call me honey and say that he loves me.
- The pendulum swinging on my coo coo clock! I couldn’t believe how sweet the clicking sounded!
- When I left the clinic and jumped in my car and I heard my indicator for the first time in years. Usually I have to visually check I put it on, now I can hear it even over the top of my music 🙂
- Road noise was really loud!
We’d love to hear about more of your “first sounds”. Submit your “Moments” and www.gnresound.com/moments.