How do you find humor in your everyday work as an audiologist?
Below are our favorite audiologist pick-up lines. Let us know if you’ve ever tried one out 🙂
- Want to come over and study forced oscillation and resonance factor?
- Trust me, I am a doctor.
- I bet no one can put you in a supine position faster and better than me.
- Want to learn the log roll?
- Two words: Fixation denied.
- Ask me about down ten up five
- I know the Sabine’s Reverberation Equation. Want to come and test it out in my boudoir?
- We do it periodically with frequency and great amplitude.
- Between you and me, we can make Longitudinal waves and Transverse waves.
- Let’s measure how loud and how far your voice can propagate via simple means of compression and rarefaction.
- Bone oscillation. Need I say more?
- Audiology. We bring the “Oooo?!” in Otolaryngology
- Allow me to find your natural frequency
- Does the word tinnitus ring a bell?
- Someday I will find the cure to tinnitus (that ringing noise you hear in your ears) and win the “No Bell” prize.