To conclude the ReSound Online Symposium, Matt Perry, Au.D., private practice owner and host of “Audiology Marketing Now” will share effective marketing strategies for growing the private practice, with a special look at the latest technology. Join Perry on Friday, November 11, 2011 at 12 pm EST.
This session is eligible for continuing education credit. Register online at AudiologyOnline.
- Participants will be able to explain the current state of internet use in the baby-boomer and elderly populations
- Participants will be able to list and define three fundamental principles of marketing
- Participants will be able to describe how to use specific online resources and tools to attract new audiology patients and nurture existing patient relationships
- The current state of marketing audiology online
- Baby-boomers and elderly populations online
- Internet use and an Internet presence
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Search Engine Optimization and Tools
- Social Media and Marketing
- Internet Tools for Capturing Leads
Don’t forget to join ReSound’s Chief Audiology Officer, Laurel Christensen, for a live Twitter Q&A. Dr. Christensen will be answering your questions at #ReSoundSymposium on Friday, November 11, 2011 from 3pm – 4 pm CST.