Join Hillary Snapp, Au.D., clinical audiologist and assistant professor at the University of Miami Ear Institute, for a presentation on the benefits of wireless technology on Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 12 pm EST. Snapp will provide a clinically feasible approach to integrating wireless technology into the evaluation and fitting process for older adults
This session will be eligible for continuing education credit. Register to attend the ReSound Symposium for free online at AudiologyOnline.
- Participants will be able to describe how wireless accessories can provide increased benefit for patients of all ages who have hearing aids
- Participants will be able to describe strategies for seamless incorporation of wireless technology into the evaluation and fitting appointments
- Participants will be able to identify counseling methods to simplify wireless technology when speaking to patients with hearing aids
- Wireless Accessories and Patient Benefits
- Incorporating Wireless Accessories into the Fitting Process
- Patient Counseling Techniques
- Summary/Q& A
Following the conclusion of the ReSound Symposium, Chief Audiology Officer, Laurel Christensen, will be available on Twitter on Friday, November 11, 2011 from 3pm – 4 pm CST for a live Q&A. Tweet your questions to #ReSoundSymposium and watch the hash tag for answers.