We asked Dr. Cliff to share his thoughts and his experience with the new Customs by ReSound hearing aids.
In this detailed review, Dr. Cliff takes a deep dive into everything you need to know about Customs by ReSound. He shares details of its key features, important details and why he thinks they are worth a look.
Dr. Cliff thinks these are the coolest looking in-the-ear hearing aids he has ever seen. They are inspired by Jabra, another GN brand.
He shares some of his key observations of Customs by ReSound hearing aids:
- The hearing aids have a big push button on the center of them, making them easier to use and helpful for those with dexterity issues.
- There are dual microphones with a removable microphone cover to give the directionality effect and to help make maintenance easier.
- They have a step-down vent that hides the actual vent and gives the hearing aids a modern and sleek look.
- They come in the Anthracite color (the in-style color) and the several blending colors that match hair and skin tones.
- They are extremely comfortable to wear.
He also lists some key benefits of why he thinks these hearing aids are worthwhile to give a try:
- They are cool looking and look like a wireless earbud.
- The charger has built-in removable custom inserts for the hearing aids.
- It can take five hours to get to a fully charged battery at 100 percent, but you get 24 hours of battery life and 20 hours of battery life while streaming.
- They are much better when it comes to moisture and debris resistance, as they are rechargeable custom hearing aids.
- You get access to the All Access Directionality feature that keeps you aware of your surroundings while being able to perform well in a background noise feature.
- They are compatible with an Android device using the ASHA Bluetooth protocol, as well as an Apple device using Apple’s Bluetooth low energy.
- If you have an up-to-date Apple device, you can use two way audio, so you don’t have to have your phone out and talking into it as you’re streaming audio into your hearing aids.
- They are also compatible with all of ReSound’s great accessories, such as the ReSound TV Streamer 2, the ReSound Multi Mic, the ReSound Micro Mic and the ReSound Phone Clip+. All accessories can be controlled through the ReSound Smart 3D app.
If you are interested in trying Customs by ReSound, you can find a hearing care professional near you at: https://www.resound.com/en-us/find-a-professional.
Whatever you think about hearing aids, think again
Introducing an exciting new design, custom made for you by ReSound.
2 thoughts on “Everything you need to know about Customs by ReSound – a new video by Dr. Cliff”
Did miss something about trading in Old ReSound aids for the New Ones?
Hi Robert. Thank you for reaching out to us. We encourage you to visit your hearing care professional. They will be best able to help you and provide you with the next steps. Please contact our Customer Care Team at 800-248-4327 and choose option #2 with any additional questions you may have. Thank you so much!