We asked Dr. Cliff to share his thoughts and his experience with the new Customs by ReSound hearing aids.
In this detailed review, Dr. Cliff takes a deep dive into everything you need to know about Customs by ReSound. He shares details of its key features, important details and why he thinks they are worth a look.
Dr. Cliff thinks these are the coolest looking in-the-ear hearing aids he has ever seen. They are inspired by Jabra, another GN brand.
He shares some of his key observations of Customs by ReSound hearing aids:
- The hearing aids have a big push button on the center of them, making them easier to use and helpful for those with dexterity issues.
- There are dual microphones with a removable microphone cover to give the directionality effect and to help make maintenance easier.
- They have a step-down vent that hides the actual vent and gives the hearing aids a modern and sleek look.
- They come in the Anthracite color (the in-style color) and the several blending colors that match hair and skin tones.
- They are extremely comfortable to wear.
He also lists some key benefits of why he thinks these hearing aids are worthwhile to give a try:
- They are cool looking and look like a wireless earbud.
- The charger has built-in removable custom inserts for the hearing aids.
- It can take five hours to get to a fully charged battery at 100 percent, but you get 24 hours of battery life and 20 hours of battery life while streaming.
- They are much better when it comes to moisture and debris resistance, as they are rechargeable custom hearing aids.
- You get access to the All Access Directionality feature that keeps you aware of your surroundings while being able to perform well in a background noise feature.
- They are compatible with an Android device using the ASHA Bluetooth protocol, as well as an Apple device using Apple’s Bluetooth low energy.
- If you have an up-to-date Apple device, you can use two way audio, so you don’t have to have your phone out and talking into it as you’re streaming audio into your hearing aids.
- They are also compatible with all of ReSound’s great accessories, such as the ReSound TV Streamer 2, the ReSound Multi Mic, the ReSound Micro Mic and the ReSound Phone Clip+. All accessories can be controlled through the ReSound Smart 3D app.
If you are interested in trying Customs by ReSound, you can find a hearing care professional near you at: https://www.resound.com/en-us/find-a-professional.
Whatever you think about hearing aids, think again
Introducing an exciting new design, custom made for you by ReSound.