Okay, you get it – ReSound LiNX is the world’s smartest hearing aid. And, it’s cool because it’s Made for iPhone (MFi). But even if you don’t have an iPhone, ReSound LiNX is just a really great hearing aid. Beyond the MFi capabilities, what is it that really makes ReSound LiNX a great fit for almost anyone with a hearing loss – whether you have a cell phone or not?
1. Sound Quality – With ReSound LiNX, everything you hear is vivid and natural. Imagine speech that’s clear, strong and easy to understand no matter where you are, what you’re doing or who you’re listening to. In a recent independent study comparing premium products from six manufacturers, a panel of experienced hearing aid wearers gave ReSound’s sound quality top rating[i].
2. Effortless Hearing – With ReSound LiNX, you can relax and enjoy yourself in situations that used to be difficult – like noisy restaurants. If you wear two hearing aids, they exchange data and work together to dynamically select the best directional response for any listening environment. This means you get better speech understanding in noisy situations plus a more natural sense of surroundings – even in the most difficult listening environments.
3. Works for Almost Anyone – ReSound LiNX fits 90% of all hearing losses, from mild to severe so chances are they’ll work for you!
4. Wireless Technology – ReSound’s 2.4 GHz wireless technology – the industry’s most advanced wireless communication system – provides direct streaming of sound and data. That means you can enjoy advanced binaural audiological features and stereo sound streamed directly to the hearing instruments with no need for neck-worn devices.
5. Ear-to-Ear Communication – Your ReSound LiNX hearing aids exchange data and work as one system. They constantly compare data to dynamically analyze the sound environment, exchanging and balancing all input. This means that you receive the most natural sound experience ever and you can follow conversations and react naturally to the world around you.
6. Freedom from Annoying Whistling – Other manufacturer’s hearing aids reduce volume so feedback doesn’t bother you – but then you can’t hear what you want to hear either. ReSound LiNX prevents whistling while maintaining the volume level you need to hear clearly.
7. Discreet, Comfortable Design – ReSound LiNX is so small and discreet that most people won’t even notice that you are wearing it. Plus, it’s slim design hugs the contours of your ear for style, comfort and stability.
8. Durability – ReSound LiNX is coated with iSolateTM nanotech, an ultrathin polymer shield that seals off every component from moisture, oil and dust. It may be small, but it isn’t delicate. It’s durable so you can wear your hearing aids while doing the things you love.
9. Personalization – Your hearing care professional customizes your ReSound LiNX hearing aids to precisely match your hearing loss. And with the new ReSound Smart app, you can personalize and control your hearing aids easily from your phone. But don’t forget, if you don’t have a phone, you can still control your ReSound LiNX from the buttons on your hearing aid.
10. Audio Streaming – ReSound LiNX works with our wireless ReSound UniteTM accessories to stream directly to your hearing instruments without the need for an intermediate device to relay the signal. They allow you to hear voices and other audio from outside the range of any hearing instrument – without neck-worn devices or needing to lip-read.
What ReSound LiNX benefit do you find most appealing?
[i] 2013 Benchmark test was designed and carried out by DELTA Senselab, Hoersholm, Denmark, an independent laboratory specializing in performing listening tests in a variety of domains.