Bloomington, MN, December 13, 2011 – http://www.gnresound.com – ReSound Audiologist, Stephen Hallenbeck, AuD, has been honored with the Rush University AuD Alumni Distinguished Achievement Award for 2011.
Dr. Hallenbeck received the Rush University Aud Alumni Distinguished Achievement Award from the Audiology Faculty for professional service and accomplishments since completing his Doctor of Audiology degree at Rush University. His accomplishments include:
- Professional Service
- President of the Illinois Academy of Audiology
- Chair of the American Academy of Audiology Public Relations Recruitment Sub-Committee
- Adjunct Faculty Appointments
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northern Illinois University
- Publication in Trade Journals
- Invited and submitted presentations at US and International Industry Conferences
Dr. Hallenbeck is also a volunteer in various outreach programs including hearing screenings at health and wellness events as well as promoting the profession of Audiology through the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine and career fairs in the Chicago area.
Dr. Hallenbeck was also the recipient of the Rush University Outstanding Student Award in Audiology and Dean of Health Sciences Outstanding Student Award in 2003 and 2005.