Last week, we talked about tips for creating a successful newspaper insert. Today we provide you with a checklist for preparing your insert.
Use this checklist to gather the information you need to get started, then contact your ReSound representative to begin planning.
- Decide which zip codes you would like your insert to reach
- Contact your local newspaper representative to get a quote on costs for newspaper printing and insertion based on these specifications:
– Insert size: 24.75″ x 21.5″
– 2 color printing: black and cyan
– printed on newspaper stock
- Select the layout that best meets your practice’s needs
- Write up the information to customize the back of your insert. Here is a list of information you will need to provide:
– Practice name, address and phone number
– The services that your practice provides
– A short statement about your office (such as a mission statement)
– The call-to-action you want to use to generate traffic (such as a coupon offer or event)
- Provide a picture of you or your office staff and a company logo in electronic format. All files need to be saved as high resolution JPG, EPS or TIFF