The ReSound UniteTM Remote Control 2 is now available and features enhancements designed on your requests for improved functionality, performance and convenience.
The Remote Control 2 features:
- Rechargeable battery (AAAA batteries no longer required)
- More robust connectivity
- Hearing aid mute functionality (Verso only)
- Larger, scratch resistant display screen
- Convenient carrying pouch
- Mechanical on/off switch
- Improved button design
- Sitting in the car with the window down? Turn down the volume by the window to avoid the wind noise.
- Program – Going into a business meeting? Switch into the program to best hear voices in noise.
- Mute – Waiting at the mall for your wife to finish her shopping? Relax, sit down, and mute your hearing aids to rest from loud background noise.
- Streaming – Watching TV with your kids or grandkids? One-touch activation of the TV Streamer 2. Adjusting the volume of TV being streamed to your ears doesn’t affect the TV’s normal volume, so it’s perfect for you and not too loud for the kids. And adjust your TV streamer volume vs. the volume of the hearing aid so you can hear both the kids and the show.
It doesn’t get more discreet
You might feel like you are fumbling when you use hearing aid buttons to toggle through programs and volume. The buttons on the Remote Control 2 are larger and easy to see.
While most hearing aid manufacturers offer remote controls, they usually require you to hang them from your neck. The ReSound Unite Remote Control 2 can be kept in your pocket or purse.
If you have a smartphone, you can even get an app to control your hearing aid when used with the Phone Clip+. Read about ReSound Control.
A new consumer brochure (MK603340/E) and dispenser brochure (MK603339/D) are available by request. Contact your Customer Care Representative at 800-248-4327 to place an order.
Please note: The original Remote Control will be retired immediately.
Learn more about the new Unite Remote Control 2.