We’ve reached the end of the year – and what a year it’s been! As we tie up loose ends from 2012 in preparation for the new year to come, December is a time for remembering and rejoicing. We’ve come a long way in the past 12 months, with new products introduced to the marketplace and innovative ways to better serve the needs of people with hearing loss. With the passing of every year, we endeavor to provide true patient benefits through advances in technology that were never before possible. And so it is good at this time of year to take a step back to appreciate a few of the strides that have been taken toward better hearing for our patients.
ReSound’s 2012 Highlights:
Introduction of ReSound Verso Hearing Instruments
- ReSound Verso Debuts a Meaningful Way for Using Device-to-Device Communication
- Introducing ReSound Verso
- Reactions to ReSound Verso
- “ReSound Verso Has Restored My Hearing”
- ReSound Verso – A Technicolor Symphony
- “I Believe Verso is a Gift from God”
- Binaural Fusion Puts Hearing Aid Users in the Driver’s Seat
- Wireless Data Exchange and Binaural Hearing
Versatility of the ReSound Unite Mini Mic
- Audiologists Speak – The Mini Mic Rocks!
- Unite Mini Mic – Motivation for Learning French
- Patient Stories – The Mini Mic
- Unite Mini Mic Success Stories
- Mini Mic – Interview with Kevin Mensink
Accessible Counseling Support: The ReSound ClearPath App for iPad
- Hearing Pros Speak – ClearPath iPad App
- New ClearPath App for Audiologists
- Audiologists Speak – Adopting New Technology At Your Practice
Read the full “2012 in Review” article over at ADVANCE for Hearing Practice Management.